- This event has passed.
Hysteroscopy – Basic Course
May 20 @ 8:00 am - May 21 @ 4:00 pmKshs15,000
Hysteroscopy is a unique procedure done more and more frequently. This procedure is usually assumed to be a simple procedure. It is however related to a number of potentially dangerous complications and is an unusually difficult procedure to do properly in view of the very small operating field.
Lets get together to go through the world of hysteroscopy to allow you to proceed with basic knowledge and skill to perform a level 1 and level 2 hysteroscopy procedure safely, competently and accurately each time.
- 2 days
- Pre and post assessment
- Didactic lectures
- Hands on sessions
- Live surgery
This course exposed the trainees to the following:
- To learn about the basic hysteroscopy equipment and instrumentation
- Principles of hysteroscopy
- Challenge of hysteroscopy
- Video review
- Practice entry technique in hysteroscopy.
This course is strongly recommended for residents training in OBGYN and gynaecologists in practice wanting to update their hysteroscopy skill.
COURSE FEES: KES 15,000/- (This includes teas and lunch)
To register please email the following details to [email protected]
- Name: (indicate your name as you would want it to appear on your certificate)
- MPDB registration Number:____________
- Telephone number:__________________
1. Cheque payable to ‘3rd Park Hospital ’
2. Mpesa: Paybill number- 7649530
3. Direct transfer to bank-
3rd Park Hospital Workshop
Account number: 1010833035
Bank: Victoria Commercial Bank
Swift Code: VICMKENA
COURSE DATE: 20th May & 21st May 2022
TIME: 8.00am to 4.00pm
VENUE: 3rd Park Hospital, 9th Floor, Park Medical Centre, 3rd Parklands Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya